Effective January 1, 2006, a monument establishment shall at all times have and maintain a full-service place of business at a specific street address or location in Florida complying with the following requirements:
(1) It shall include an office for the conduct of its business including the reception of customers.
(2) It shall include a display area in which is displayed a selection of monuments, markers, and related products for inspection by customers prior to sale.
(3) Its office and display area shall normally be open to the public weekdays during normal business hours.
(4) It shall have facilities on site for inscribing monuments and equipment to deliver and install markers and monuments.
(5) It shall comply with any local government zoning regulations and may not be located on tax-exempt property.
s. 120, ch. 2004-301; s. 42, ch. 2005-155.