|R. 61G1-22.001||Interior Design Professional Experience Requirements|
|R. 61G1-22.002||Schedule for Award of Interior Design Professional Experience|
|R. 61G1-22.003||Education Requirements for Interior Designers|
Terms Used In Florida Regulations > Chapter 61G1-22 - Interior Design Experience and Education
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Jurisdiction: (1) The legal authority of a court to hear and decide a case. Concurrent jurisdiction exists when two courts have simultaneous responsibility for the same case. (2) The geographic area over which the court has authority to decide cases.
- Legacy: A gift of property made by will.
- Partnership: A voluntary contract between two or more persons to pool some or all of their assets into a business, with the agreement that there will be a proportional sharing of profits and losses.
- Transcript: A written, word-for-word record of what was said, either in a proceeding such as a trial or during some other conversation, as in a transcript of a hearing or oral deposition.