Terms Used In Florida Statutes 601.80
- Citrus hybrids: includes , but is not limited to, hybrids between or among sour orange (C. See Florida Statutes 601.03
- Coloring matter: means any dye, or any liquid or concentrate or material containing a dye or materials that react to form a dye, used or intended to be used for the purpose of enhancing the color of citrus fruit by the addition of artificial color to the peel thereof. See Florida Statutes 601.03
- Department: means the Department of Citrus. See Florida Statutes 601.03
- Oranges: means the fruit Citrus sinensis Osbeck, commonly called sweet oranges. See Florida Statutes 601.03
- Person: means any natural person, partnership, association, corporation, trust, estate, or other legal entity. See Florida Statutes 601.03
It is unlawful for any person to use on oranges or citrus hybrids any coloring matter which has not first received the approval of the Department of Agriculture as provided under s. 601.76.