Terms Used In Florida Statutes 630.091
- Assets: (1) The property comprising the estate of a deceased person, or (2) the property in a trust account.
- Trustee: A person or institution holding and administering property in trust.
- writing: includes handwriting, printing, typewriting, and all other methods and means of forming letters and characters upon paper, stone, wood, or other materials. See Florida Statutes 1.01
(1) The trustee or trustees of trusteed assets shall from time to time file with the office statements, in such form as it may designate and request in writing, certifying the character of such assets and the amounts thereof.
(2) If the trustee or trustees fail to file any such statement after request therefor and expiration of a reasonable time thereafter, the office may suspend or revoke the certificate of authority of the insurer.