|187A-41||Aquatic mitigation banking|
Terms Used In Hawaii Revised Statutes Chapter 187A > Part IV
- Assets: (1) The property comprising the estate of a deceased person, or (2) the property in a trust account.
- bonds: means bonds, notes, or other evidences of indebtedness of the State issued pursuant to this part. See Hawaii Revised Statutes 39A-221
- Damages: Money paid by defendants to successful plaintiffs in civil cases to compensate the plaintiffs for their injuries.
- Department: means the department of land and natural resources. See Hawaii Revised Statutes 187A-1
- Department: means the department of budget and finance. See Hawaii Revised Statutes 39A-221
- Precedent: A court decision in an earlier case with facts and law similar to a dispute currently before a court. Precedent will ordinarily govern the decision of a later similar case, unless a party can show that it was wrongly decided or that it differed in some significant way.
- Project agreement: means any agreement entered into under this part by the department with a project party providing for the issuance of special purpose revenue bonds to finance facilities of a project party or for a project party or to loan the proceeds of such bonds to assist not-for-profit corporations that provide early childhood education and care facilities that serve the general public, including without limitation any loan agreement. See Hawaii Revised Statutes 39A-221
- Project party: means a not-for-profit corporation that provides an early childhood education and care facility that serves the general public. See Hawaii Revised Statutes 39A-221