|667-20.1||Postponement, cancellation of sale|
Terms Used In Hawaii Revised Statutes > Chapter 667
- Assets: (1) The property comprising the estate of a deceased person, or (2) the property in a trust account.
- Business: includes every trade, occupation, profession, and other lawful purpose, whether or not carried on for profit. See Hawaii Revised Statutes 428-101
- Entity: includes domestic and foreign corporations, domestic professional corporations, domestic and foreign limited liability companies, domestic and foreign nonprofit corporations, domestic and foreign business trusts, estates, domestic and foreign partnerships, domestic and foreign limited partnerships, domestic and foreign limited liability partnerships, trusts, two or more persons having joint or common economic interest, associations and cooperative associations, and state, federal, and foreign governments. See Hawaii Revised Statutes 428-101
- Foreclosure: A legal process in which property that is collateral or security for a loan may be sold to help repay the loan when the loan is in default. Source: OCC
- Liabilities: The aggregate of all debts and other legal obligations of a particular person or legal entity.
- Lien: A claim against real or personal property in satisfaction of a debt.
- Limited liability company: means a limited liability company organized under this chapter. See Hawaii Revised Statutes 428-101
- Mortgagee: The person to whom property is mortgaged and who has loaned the money.
- Mortgagor: The person who pledges property to a creditor as collateral for a loan and who receives the money.
- Real property: Land, and all immovable fixtures erected on, growing on, or affixed to the land.
- Service of process: The service of writs or summonses to the appropriate party.
- Signed: includes any symbol executed or adopted by a person with the present intention to authenticate a record. See Hawaii Revised Statutes 428-101