|§ 1||Short title|
|§ 5||Findings and State policy|
|§ 15||Illinois Renewable Fuels Development Program|
|§ 25||Project labor agreements|
|§ 30||Administration of the Act; rules|
|§ 99||Effective date|
Terms Used In Illinois Compiled Statutes > 20 ILCS 689
- Affidavit: A written statement of facts confirmed by the oath of the party making it, before a notary or officer having authority to administer oaths.
- Appeal: A request made after a trial, asking another court (usually the court of appeals) to decide whether the trial was conducted properly. To make such a request is "to appeal" or "to take an appeal." One who appeals is called the appellant.
- Donor: The person who makes a gift.
- Escrow: Money given to a third party to be held for payment until certain conditions are met.
- Remainder: An interest in property that takes effect in the future at a specified time or after the occurrence of some event, such as the death of a life tenant.
- Testimony: Evidence presented orally by witnesses during trials or before grand juries.