Terms Used In Illinois Compiled Statutes > 65 ILCS 5 > Article 11 > Art 11 prec Div 16 > Division 19
- Ashes: means residue from fires used for cooking and for heating buildings. See Illinois Compiled Statutes 65 ILCS 5/11-19-2
- Garbage: means wastes resulting from the handling, preparation, cooking and consumption of food; wastes from the handling, storage and sale of produce. See Illinois Compiled Statutes 65 ILCS 5/11-19-2
- General construction or demolition debris: has the meaning given to that term in Section 3. See Illinois Compiled Statutes 65 ILCS 5/11-19-2
- General Revenue Law of Illinois: or any equivalent expression, when used with reference to revenue, shall be deemed to refer to the Property Tax Code and all existing and future amendments thereto and modifications thereof, and all rules now or hereafter adopted pursuant thereto. See Illinois Compiled Statutes 5 ILCS 70/1.23
- Public defender: Represent defendants who can't afford an attorney in criminal matters.
- Refuse: means combustible trash, including, but not limited to, paper, cartons, boxes, barrels, wood, excelsior, tree branches, yard trimmings, wood furniture, bedding; noncombustible trash, including, but not limited to, metals, tin cans, metal furniture, dirt, small quantities of rock and pieces of concrete, glass, crockery, other mineral waste; street rubbish, including, but not limited to, street sweepings, dirt, leaves, catch-basin dirt, contents of litter receptacles, but refuse does not mean earth and wastes from building operations, nor shall it include solid wastes resulting from industrial processes and manufacturing operations such as food processing wastes, boiler-house cinders, lumber, scraps and shavings. See Illinois Compiled Statutes 65 ILCS 5/11-19-2