|§ 0.01||Short title|
|§ 1||Statement of damage|
|§ 1.1||In the event of a sale, lease, transfer or other direct or indirect …|
|§ 1.2||Security deposit transfer|
|§ 2||This Act takes effect January 1, 1974 and applies to leases executed …|
Terms Used In Illinois Compiled Statutes > 765 ILCS 710
- Authority: means a School Finance Authority created under this Article. See Illinois Compiled Statutes 105 ILCS 5/1F-10
- Continuance: Putting off of a hearing ot trial until a later time.
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Damages: Money paid by defendants to successful plaintiffs in civil cases to compensate the plaintiffs for their injuries.
- Deed: The legal instrument used to transfer title in real property from one person to another.
- District: means any elementary school district having a population of not more than 500,000 that prior to December 1, 2002 has had a Financial Oversight Panel established for the district under Section 1B-4 of this Code following the district's petitioning of the State Board of Education for the creation of the Financial Oversight Panel. See Illinois Compiled Statutes 105 ILCS 5/1F-10
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Foreclosure: A legal process in which property that is collateral or security for a loan may be sold to help repay the loan when the loan is in default. Source: OCC
- Heretofore: means any time previous to the day on which the statute takes effect; and the word "hereafter" at any time after such day. See Illinois Compiled Statutes 5 ILCS 70/1.17
- Lease: A contract transferring the use of property or occupancy of land, space, structures, or equipment in consideration of a payment (e.g., rent). Source: OCC
- Lien: A claim against real or personal property in satisfaction of a debt.
- Mortgage: The written agreement pledging property to a creditor as collateral for a loan.
- Obligations: means bonds and notes of the Authority. See Illinois Compiled Statutes 105 ILCS 5/1F-10
- Real property: Land, and all immovable fixtures erected on, growing on, or affixed to the land.