Sec. 4. (a) The symbolism of the logotype is as follows:
(1) The outer ring represents the unity of the United States.
(2) The inner ring represents the unity of the people of Indiana.
(3) The outer circle of thirteen (13) stars represents the original thirteen (13) colonies of the United States.
(4) The six (6) inner stars represent the first six (6) states to be admitted to the union of states after the original thirteen (13) of which Indiana was the sixth.
(5) The dome represents the Indiana state capitol building in which the general assembly holds its sessions.
(6) The flag represents the flag of the United States.
As added by P.L.5-1987, SEC.1.