Sec. 13. An ordinance adopted under section 10 of this chapter to establish a district must state the following:
(1) The name of the district.
(2) The need for the district.
(3) The purpose to be accomplished by the district.
(4) An accurate description of the territory included in the district, which does not have to be given by metes and bounds or by legal subdivisions.
(5) Estimates of the costs of the operations of the district.
(6) The plan for financing the cost of the operations of the district by the county or counties in which the district is located.
As added by P.L.161-2002, SEC.2 and P.L.172-2002, SEC.7.