Sec. 2. A notice of intent to establish a district under this chapter must state the following:
(1) The proposed name of the district.
(2) The place in which the district’s principal office is to be located.
(3) The following information:
(A) The need for the proposed district.
(B) The purpose to be accomplished.
(C) How the district will be conducive to the public health, safety, convenience, or welfare.
(4) An accurate description of the territory to be included in the district, which does not have to be given by metes and bounds or by legal subdivisions.
(5) The plan for financing the cost of the operations of the district until the district is in receipt of revenue from its operations.
(6) Estimates of the following:
(A) The costs of accomplishing the purpose of the district.
(B) The sources of the funding of those costs.
(C) The rates and charges that will be required.
As added by P.L.161-2002, SEC.2 and P.L.172-2002, SEC.7.