(1) assist in the coordination of the duties of the attorneys engaged in the defense of indigents at public expense;
(2) prepare manuals of procedure;
(3) assist in the preparation of trial briefs, forms, and instructions;
(4) conduct research and studies of interest or value to all such attorneys; and
(5) maintain liaison contact with study commissions, organizations, and agencies of all branches of local, state, and federal government that will benefit criminal defense as part of the fair administration of justice in Indiana.
[Pre-2004 Recodification Citation: 33-9-12-4.]
As added by P.L.98-2004, SEC.19.