(1) Fraud or deceit in obtaining licensure.
Terms Used In Indiana Code 25-17.6-8-1
- Conviction: A judgement of guilt against a criminal defendant.
- Felony: A crime carrying a penalty of more than a year in prison.
- Fraud: Intentional deception resulting in injury to another.
- Probation: A sentencing alternative to imprisonment in which the court releases convicted defendants under supervision as long as certain conditions are observed.
(3) Conviction by a court of law of a felony or a crime involving moral turpitude.
(4) Violation of a code of ethics adopted by the board.
(5) The commission of an unlawful act set forth in section 2 of this chapter.
As added by P.L.161-1996, SEC.2. Amended by P.L.17-1999, SEC.32.