(1) endangers the person’s life;
(2) endangers the life of another person;
(3) breaches the peace or is in imminent danger of breaching the peace; or
(4) harasses, annoys, or alarms another person.
(b) A person may not initiate or maintain an action against a law enforcement officer based on the officer’s failure to enforce this section.
[Pre-1973 Recodification Citation: 7-1-1-32(11).]
Formerly: Acts 1973, P.L.55, SEC.1. As amended by Acts 1978, P.L.2, SEC.702; P.L.213-2001, SEC.2; P.L.93-2012, SEC.2; P.L.117-2012, SEC.1.
Terms Used In Indiana Code 7.1-5-1-3
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.