procedure Sec. 2. (a) A person who is indigent may file a petition for waiver of a fee for reinstatement of the person’s driver’s license in a criminal court of record in the person’s county of residence.
(b) The clerk of the court shall forward a copy of the petition to the prosecuting attorney of the county and to the bureau. The prosecuting attorney may appear and be heard on the petition.
(c) The bureau is not a party in a proceeding under this chapter. As added by P.L.153-2005, SEC.1.