|Chapter 2||Indiana Homeland Security Foundation|
Terms Used In Indiana Code > Title 10 > Article 15
- Clerk: means the clerk of the court or a person authorized to perform the clerk's duties. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- Donor: The person who makes a gift.
- Minority leader: See Floor Leaders
- Personal property: includes goods, chattels, evidences of debt, and things in action. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- President pro tempore: A constitutionally recognized officer of the Senate who presides over the chamber in the absence of the Vice President. The President Pro Tempore (or, "president for a time") is elected by the Senate and is, by custom, the Senator of the majority party with the longest record of continuous service.
- Quorum: The number of legislators that must be present to do business.
- real property: include lands, tenements, and hereditaments. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- Service of process: The service of writs or summonses to the appropriate party.