|Chapter 2||Boot Camp Criteria and Program Administration|
|Chapter 3||Court Participation|
|Chapter 4||Transition Procedures|
Terms Used In Indiana Code > Title 11 > Article 14
- Jurisdiction: (1) The legal authority of a court to hear and decide a case. Concurrent jurisdiction exists when two courts have simultaneous responsibility for the same case. (2) The geographic area over which the court has authority to decide cases.
- Month: means a calendar month, unless otherwise expressed. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- Population: has the meaning set forth in IC 1-1-3. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- Probation: A sentencing alternative to imprisonment in which the court releases convicted defendants under supervision as long as certain conditions are observed.
- Remainder: An interest in property that takes effect in the future at a specified time or after the occurrence of some event, such as the death of a life tenant.
- Restitution: The court-ordered payment of money by the defendant to the victim for damages caused by the criminal action.
- Statute: A law passed by a legislature.
- Year: means a calendar year, unless otherwise expressed. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5