|§ 256G.1||Legislative intent|
|§ 256G.3||Research and development school funding|
|§ 256G.4||Research and development school — governance.|
Terms Used In Iowa Code > Chapter 256G
- Appeal: A request made after a trial, asking another court (usually the court of appeals) to decide whether the trial was conducted properly. To make such a request is "to appeal" or "to take an appeal." One who appeals is called the appellant.
- Ex officio: Literally, by virtue of one's office.
- following: when used by way of reference to a chapter or other part of a statute mean the next preceding or next following chapter or other part. See Iowa Code 4.1
- Majority leader: see Floor Leaders
- Minority leader: See Floor Leaders
- person: means individual, corporation, limited liability company, government or governmental subdivision or agency, business trust, estate, trust, partnership or association, or any other legal entity. See Iowa Code 4.1
- state: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes the District of Columbia and the territories, and the words "United States" may include the said district and territories. See Iowa Code 4.1
- year: means twelve consecutive months. See Iowa Code 4.1