Terms Used In Kansas Statutes 65-34,121
- Corrective action: means those activities described in subsection (a) of K. See Kansas Statutes 65-34,142
- Fiscal year: The fiscal year is the accounting period for the government. For the federal government, this begins on October 1 and ends on September 30. The fiscal year is designated by the calendar year in which it ends; for example, fiscal year 2006 begins on October 1, 2005 and ends on September 30, 2006.
- Fund: means the drycleaning facility release trust fund. See Kansas Statutes 65-34,142
- Ranking minority member: The highest ranking (and usually longest serving) minority member of a committee or subcommittee.
- Secretary: means the secretary of health and environment. See Kansas Statutes 65-3402
On or before the first day of the regular session of the legislature in each year, the secretary shall prepare and submit a report to the governor and to the chairperson, vice-chairperson and ranking minority member of the standing committees on energy and natural resources of the house of representatives and the senate regarding the receipts and disbursements from the underground fund and the aboveground fund during the preceding fiscal year, indicating the extent of the corrective action taken under this act.