Terms Used In Kansas Statutes 74-8759
- Commission: means the Kansas lottery commission. See Kansas Statutes 74-8702
- Electronic gaming machine: means any electronic, electromechanical, video or computerized device, contrivance or machine authorized by the Kansas lottery which, upon insertion of cash, tokens, electronic cards or any consideration, is available to play, operate or simulate the play of a game authorized by the Kansas lottery pursuant to the Kansas expanded lottery act, including, but not limited to, bingo, poker, blackjack, keno and slot machines, and which may deliver or entitle the player operating the machine to receive cash, tokens, merchandise or credits that may be redeemed for cash. See Kansas Statutes 74-8702
- Executive director: means the executive director of the Kansas lottery. See Kansas Statutes 74-8702
- Felony: A crime carrying a penalty of more than a year in prison.
- Person: means any natural person, association, limited liability company, corporation or partnership. See Kansas Statutes 74-8702
Except for persons acting in accordance with rules and regulations of the Kansas racing and gaming commission or by written authority of the executive director of the Kansas racing and gaming commission in performing installation, maintenance and repair services, any person who, with the intent to manipulate the outcome, pay out or operation of an electronic gaming machine game or a lottery facility game, manipulates by physical, electrical or mechanical means the outcome, pay out or operation of such game shall be guilty of a severity level 8, nonperson felony.