Terms Used In Kansas Statutes > Chapter 71 > Article 13
- Assets: (1) The property comprising the estate of a deceased person, or (2) the property in a trust account.
- Month: means a calendar month, unless otherwise expressed. See Kansas Statutes 77-201
- Property: includes personal and real property. See Kansas Statutes 77-201
- State: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes the District of Columbia and the territories. See Kansas Statutes 77-201
- Trustee: A person or institution holding and administering property in trust.