The petition shall be verified by all petitioners and shall set forth the following with particularity:
(1) The name, domicile, age, and, if known, the current address of the minor.
(2) The names and current addresses of the parents and any tutors of the minor, if known.
(3) The reasons why good cause exists for emancipation.
(4) If limited judicial emancipation is requested, the effects of majority sought to be conferred upon the minor.
(5) A descriptive list of the property of the minor, including the location of such property, if known.
Acts 2008, No. 786, §2, eff. Jan. 1, 2009.