As used in this Subpart, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
(1) “governing authority” means collectively the body which exercises the governmental and financing functions of the local governmental subdivision, or the school board;
(2) “issuer” means the local governmental subdivision or school board in whose name bonds authorized hereunder are issued;
(3) “local governmental subdivision” means any parish or municipality;
(4) “resolution” means a resolution, ordinance, act or other appropriate legislative enactment of a governing authority;
(5) “sales tax revenues” means the proceeds or avails of any sales tax imposed under the authority of Section 29 of Article VI of the Constitution of the State of Louisiana of 1974 or any other authority except R.S. 47:338.84.
Acts 1975, 1st Ex.Sess., No. 21, §1, eff. Jan. 28, 1975.