|§ 3:301||Support for programs of Louisiana Cooperative Extension Service|
|§ 3:302||Farmers’ institute conductor|
|§ 3:303||Holding institutes; lecturers|
|§ 3:304||Master farmer certification|
Terms Used In Louisiana Laws > Revised Statutes > Title 3 > Chapter 4
- Assets: (1) The property comprising the estate of a deceased person, or (2) the property in a trust account.
- Bond: includes "certificate" and the provisions which are applicable to bonds are equally applicable to certificates. See Louisiana Revised Statutes 33:2740.73
- certificate: means any contract of insurance, indemnity, medical, health or hospital service, suretyship, or annuity issued, proposed for issuance, or intended for issuance by any insurer. See Louisiana Revised Statutes 33:2740.76
- Commissioner: means the commissioner of insurance of this state. See Louisiana Revised Statutes 33:2740.76
- Cost: when used with reference to any project, includes but is not limited to:
(a) The expenses of determining the feasibility or practicability of acquisition, construction, or reconstruction. See Louisiana Revised Statutes 33:2740.73
- Damages: Money paid by defendants to successful plaintiffs in civil cases to compensate the plaintiffs for their injuries.
- district: means a special district as provided in Article VI, Section 19 of the Constitution of Louisiana, which is created pursuant to this Subpart and limited to the performance of those specialized functions authorized by this Subpart; the boundaries of which are contained wholly within a single municipality or parish; the governing head of which is a body created, organized, and constituted and authorized to function specifically as prescribed in this Subpart for the delivery of business development and improvement services; and the formation, powers, governing body, operation, duration, accountability, requirements for disclosure, and termination of which are as required by general law. See Louisiana Revised Statutes 33:2740.73
- Fraud: Intentional deception resulting in injury to another.
- Insured: means the party named on a policy or certificate as the individual with legal rights to the benefits provided by such policy. See Louisiana Revised Statutes 33:2740.76
- Insurer: means any person, reciprocal exchange, interinsurer, Lloyds insurer, fraternal benefit society, industrial and burial insurer, or any insurer that markets under the Home Service Marketing distribution method and issues a majority of its policies on a weekly or monthly basis, or any other legal entity engaged in the business of insurance, including insurance producers. See Louisiana Revised Statutes 33:2740.76
- Obligation: An order placed, contract awarded, service received, or similar transaction during a given period that will require payments during the same or a future period.
- Person: means any natural or artificial entity, including but not limited to individuals, partnerships, associations, trusts, or corporations. See Louisiana Revised Statutes 33:2740.76
- Probable cause: A reasonable ground for belief that the offender violated a specific law.
- Revenue bonds: means obligations of the district which are payable from revenues derived from sources other than ad valorem taxes on immovable or movable property and which do not pledge the property, credit, or general tax revenue of the district. See Louisiana Revised Statutes 33:2740.73