Terms Used In Louisiana Revised Statutes > Title 40 > Chapter 2 > Part III
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- forms: means paper or electronic reports of birth, death, fetal death, marriage, divorce, dissolution of marriage, or annulment, and data related thereto. See Louisiana Revised Statutes 40:32
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- Physician: means a person authorized under the laws of this state to practice medicine. See Louisiana Revised Statutes 40:32
- Vital records registry: means a central registry as provided for in R. See Louisiana Revised Statutes 40:32