Except as provided in section 509 and in Title 4, section 155, subsection 3-A, an action for replevin may be brought in either District Court or Superior Court in the county or division where a in a civil lawsuitplaintiff or defendant resides or where any of the personal property sought to be replevied is located. [2009, c. 245, §7 (RPR).]


2009, c. 245, §7 (RPR).