|§ 2911||Dissemination of obscene matter to minors|
|§ 2912||Magazines containing obscene material on their covers not to be displayed to minors|
|§ 2913||Exhibiting obscene motion pictures to minors at outdoor motion picture theaters|
Terms Used In Maine Revised Statutes > Title 17 > Chapter 93-A
- Answer: The formal written statement by a defendant responding to a civil complaint and setting forth the grounds for defense.
- Beneficiary: A person who is entitled to receive the benefits or proceeds of a will, trust, insurance policy, retirement plan, annuity, or other contract. Source: OCC
- Commissioner: means the Commissioner of Health and Human Services. See Maine Revised Statutes Title 22 Sec. 1-A
- Complaint: A written statement by the plaintiff stating the wrongs allegedly committed by the defendant.
- Department: means the Department of Health and Human Services. See Maine Revised Statutes Title 22 Sec. 1-A
- Docket: A log containing brief entries of court proceedings.
- Plaintiff: The person who files the complaint in a civil lawsuit.
- Recourse: An arrangement in which a bank retains, in form or in substance, any credit risk directly or indirectly associated with an asset it has sold (in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles) that exceeds a pro rata share of the bank's claim on the asset. If a bank has no claim on an asset it has sold, then the retention of any credit risk is recourse. Source: FDIC
- Statute: A law passed by a legislature.