1. Production of licenses. A licensee shall make available a copy of the license on the premises for inspection by the commissioner, the commissioner’s representatives and agents or authorized municipal officials.
[ 2011, c. 535, §1 (AMD) .]
Terms Used In Maine Revised Statutes Title 22 Sec. 1552-A
- Commissioner: means the Commissioner of Health and Human Services. See Maine Revised Statutes Title 22 Sec. 1-A
- Department: means the Department of Health and Human Services. See Maine Revised Statutes Title 22 Sec. 1-A
- Person: means an individual, corporation, partnership or unincorporated association. See Maine Revised Statutes Title 22 Sec. 1551
2. Display of prohibition against sales to persons who have not attained 21 years of age. All licensees shall post notice of the prohibition on tobacco sales to persons who have not attained 21 years of age, unless the person has attained 18 years of age as of July 1, 2018, pursuant to section 1555-B. Notices must be publicly and conspicuously displayed in the licensee’s place of business in letters at least 3/8 inches high. Signs required by this section must be provided at cost by the department. Any person who violates this subsection commits a civil violation for which a forfeiture of not less than $50 nor more than $200 may be adjudged for any one offense.
[ 2017, c. 308, §4 (AMD) .]
1995, c. 470, §9 (NEW). 1995, c. 470, §19 (AFF). 1997, c. 305, §1 (AMD). 2011, c. 535, §1 (AMD). 2017, c. 308, §4 (AMD).