Terms Used In Maine Revised Statutes Title 22 Sec. 4022

On the written request of a person responsible for the child, the department may care for that child for a specified period by agreement, unless a custodian objects. Voluntary care agreements shall not affect custody. The department may require reimbursement from a parent or custodian for these services. [1979, c. 733, §18 (NEW).]


1979, c. 733, §18 (NEW).