|§ 1||Any provision of limited duration adopted…|
|§ 3||Of the methods of election of county…|
|§ 4||For the purpose…|
|§ 5||For the purpose…|
Terms Used In Maryland Code > XVIII
- Amendment: A proposal to alter the text of a pending bill or other measure by striking out some of it, by inserting new language, or both. Before an amendment becomes part of the measure, thelegislature must agree to it.
- Appellate: About appeals; an appellate court has the power to review the judgement of another lower court or tribunal.
- County: means a county of the State or Baltimore City. See
- state: means :
(1) a state, possession, territory, or commonwealth of the United States; or
(2) the District of Columbia. See