Terms Used In Michigan Laws 432.106
- Bingo: means a game of chance commonly known as bingo in which prizes are awarded on the basis of designated numbers or symbols conforming to numbers or symbols selected at random. See Michigan Laws 432.102
- Charity: An agency, institution, or organization in existence and operating for the benefit of an indefinite number of persons and conducted for educational, religious, scientific, medical, or other beneficent purposes.
- Licensee: means a person or qualified organization licensed under this act. See Michigan Laws 432.103
(1) Each event license shall contain the name of the licensee, the location at which the licensee is permitted to conduct the event, the day or days of the week or the dates on which the licensee is permitted to conduct the event, the time during which the event will be conducted, and the expiration date for a large or small bingo license or an annual charity game license.
(2) The licensee shall display the license conspicuously at the location where the event is being conducted at all times during the conduct of the event.