Terms Used In Michigan Laws 432.111c
- Bureau: means the bureau of state lottery as created by section 5 of the McCauley-Traxler-Law-Bowman-McNeely lottery act, 1972 PA 239, MCL 432. See Michigan Laws 432.102
- Commissioner: means the commissioner of state lottery appointed under section 7 of the McCauley-Traxler-Law-Bowman-McNeely lottery act, 1972 PA 239, MCL 432. See Michigan Laws 432.102
- state: when applied to the different parts of the United States, shall be construed to extend to and include the District of Columbia and the several territories belonging to the United States; and the words "United States" shall be construed to include the district and territories. See Michigan Laws 8.3o
(1) Each applicant for a license or renewal of a license to act as a manufacturer shall submit to the bureau a written application on a form prescribed by the commissioner.
(2) The annual license fee shall be $300.00.
(3) The license expires at 12 midnight on June 30 of each year.
(4) Only numeral games and numeral game tickets approved by the commissioner may be distributed to suppliers within this state.
(5) All records supporting the sale of numeral game tickets to suppliers shall be available upon request to an authorized representative of the bureau for inspection or audit and shall be kept by the manufacturer for not less than the calendar year in which the sale is made plus 3 additional years.
(6) Each manufacturer shall submit to the bureau a report as required by the commissioner regarding the sale of numeral tickets to suppliers.