Terms Used In Michigan Laws 432.112
- Bureau: means the bureau of state lottery as created by section 5 of the McCauley-Traxler-Law-Bowman-McNeely lottery act, 1972 PA 239, MCL 432. See Michigan Laws 432.102
- Commissioner: means the commissioner of state lottery appointed under section 7 of the McCauley-Traxler-Law-Bowman-McNeely lottery act, 1972 PA 239, MCL 432. See Michigan Laws 432.102
- state: when applied to the different parts of the United States, shall be construed to extend to and include the District of Columbia and the several territories belonging to the United States; and the words "United States" shall be construed to include the district and territories. See Michigan Laws 8.3o
(1) The bureau shall enforce and supervise the administration of this act. The commissioner shall employ personnel as necessary to implement this act.
(2) The bureau may select fraternal organizations that are not a branch, lodge, or chapter of a national or state organization to audit to ensure that the organizations are in compliance with this act.