|§ 324.99914||Transfer of powers and duties of Great Lakes protection fund technical advisory board to department of environmental quality by type III transfer|
Terms Used In Michigan Laws > Chapter 324 > E.R.O. No. 2007-25
- Consumer: includes , but is not limited to, all of the following:
(A) An individual who provides nonpublic personal information to a licensee in connection with obtaining or seeking to obtain financial, investment, or economic advisory services relating to an insurance product or service. See Michigan Laws 500.503
- Fair Credit Reporting Act: A federal law, established in 1971 and revised in 1997, that gives consumers the right to see their credit records and correct any mistakes. Source: OCC
- Jurisdiction: (1) The legal authority of a court to hear and decide a case. Concurrent jurisdiction exists when two courts have simultaneous responsibility for the same case. (2) The geographic area over which the court has authority to decide cases.
- Public law: A public bill or joint resolution that has passed both chambers and been enacted into law. Public laws have general applicability nationwide.
- Remainder: An interest in property that takes effect in the future at a specified time or after the occurrence of some event, such as the death of a life tenant.
- state: when applied to the different parts of the United States, shall be construed to extend to and include the District of Columbia and the several territories belonging to the United States; and the words "United States" shall be construed to include the district and territories. See Michigan Laws 8.3o