Within 15 days of the occurrence of any one of the events listed below, a licensee shall file a written report with the commissioner describing the event and its expected impact on the licensee’s activities in the state:
Terms Used In Minnesota Statutes 53B.12
- state: extends to and includes the District of Columbia and the several territories. See Minnesota Statutes 645.44
(1) the filing for bankruptcy or reorganization by the licensee;
(2) the institution of revocation or suspension proceedings against the licensee by any state or governmental authority with regard to the licensee’s money transmission activities;
(3) any felony indictment of the licensee or any of its key officers or directors related to money transmission activities; or
(4) any felony conviction of the licensee or any of its key officers or directors related to money transmission activities.