|§ 144.671||Cancer Surveillance System; Purpose|
|§ 144.672||Duties of Commissioner; Rules|
|§ 144.68||Records and Reports Required|
|§ 144.69||Classification of Data On Individuals|
Terms Used In Minnesota Statutes > Chapter 144 > CANCER SURVEILLANCE SYSTEM
- Affidavit: A written statement of facts confirmed by the oath of the party making it, before a notary or officer having authority to administer oaths.
- Chair: includes chairman, chairwoman, and chairperson. See Minnesota Statutes 645.44
- court administrator: means the court administrator of the court in which the action or proceeding is pending, and "court administrator's office" means that court administrator's office. See Minnesota Statutes 645.44
- Damages: Money paid by defendants to successful plaintiffs in civil cases to compensate the plaintiffs for their injuries.
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- Oath: includes "affirmation" in all cases where by law an affirmation may be substituted for an oath; and in like cases "swear" includes "affirm" and "sworn" "affirmed. See Minnesota Statutes 645.44
- Person: may extend and be applied to bodies politic and corporate, and to partnerships and other unincorporated associations. See Minnesota Statutes 645.44
- Quorum: The number of legislators that must be present to do business.
- Remainder: An interest in property that takes effect in the future at a specified time or after the occurrence of some event, such as the death of a life tenant.
- state: extends to and includes the District of Columbia and the several territories. See Minnesota Statutes 645.44