|§ 144.603||Statewide Trauma System Criteria|
|§ 144.604||Trauma Triage and Transportation|
|§ 144.605||Designating Trauma Hospitals|
|§ 144.606||Interhospital Transfers|
Terms Used In Minnesota Statutes > Chapter 144 > STATEWIDE TRAUMA SYSTEM
- Caucus: From the Algonquian Indian language, a caucus meant "to meet together." An informal organization of members of the legislature that exists to discuss issues of mutual concern and possibly to perform legislative research and policy planning for its members. There are regional, political or ideological, ethnic, and economic-based caucuses.
- Chair: includes chairman, chairwoman, and chairperson. See Minnesota Statutes 645.44
- Person: may extend and be applied to bodies politic and corporate, and to partnerships and other unincorporated associations. See Minnesota Statutes 645.44
- state: extends to and includes the District of Columbia and the several territories. See Minnesota Statutes 645.44
- Statute: A law passed by a legislature.
- verified: when used in reference to writings, means supported by oath or affirmation. See Minnesota Statutes 645.45