|§ 144.662||Traumatic Brain Injury and Spinal Cord Injury Registry|
|§ 144.663||Duty to Report|
|§ 144.664||Duties of Commissioner|
|§ 144.665||Traumatic Brain Injury and Spinal Cord Injury Data|
Terms Used In Minnesota Statutes > Chapter 144 > TRAUMATIC BRAIN AND SPINAL CORD INJURIES
- Affidavit: A written statement of facts confirmed by the oath of the party making it, before a notary or officer having authority to administer oaths.
- Damages: Money paid by defendants to successful plaintiffs in civil cases to compensate the plaintiffs for their injuries.
- Jurisdiction: (1) The legal authority of a court to hear and decide a case. Concurrent jurisdiction exists when two courts have simultaneous responsibility for the same case. (2) The geographic area over which the court has authority to decide cases.
- Person: may extend and be applied to bodies politic and corporate, and to partnerships and other unincorporated associations. See Minnesota Statutes 645.44
- state: extends to and includes the District of Columbia and the several territories. See Minnesota Statutes 645.44