|§ 152.137||Methamphetamine-Related Crimes Involving Children and Vulnerable Adults|
Terms Used In Minnesota Statutes > Chapter 152 > METHAMPHETAMINE-RELATED CRIMES; CHILDREN AND VULNERABLE ADULTS
- Adult: means an individual 18 years of age or older. See Minnesota Statutes 645.451
- Conviction: A judgement of guilt against a criminal defendant.
- Defendant: In a civil suit, the person complained against; in a criminal case, the person accused of the crime.
- Felony: A crime carrying a penalty of more than a year in prison.
- Person: includes every individual, copartnership, corporation or association of one or more individuals. See Minnesota Statutes 152.01