Terms Used In Missouri Laws 219.086
- Child: a person under eighteen years of age. See Missouri Laws 219.011
- Department: the department of social services. See Missouri Laws 219.011
- Director: the director of the division of youth services. See Missouri Laws 219.011
- Division: the division of youth services (DYS). See Missouri Laws 219.011
- State: when applied to any of the United States, includes the District of Columbia and the territories, and the words "United States" includes such district and territories. See Missouri Laws 1.020
Whenever it shall appear to the division that plans for the rehabilitation of any child committed to it have been made by an appropriate agency of another state, the division may with the written approval of the director of the department and the child’s parents deliver the child to the appropriate agency of such other state and authorize the payment of expenses incurred in connection with sending the child to such state.