The Secretary of State shall cancel from the register:
Terms Used In Nebraska Statutes 21-2506
- Jurisdiction: (1) The legal authority of a court to hear and decide a case. Concurrent jurisdiction exists when two courts have simultaneous responsibility for the same case. (2) The geographic area over which the court has authority to decide cases.
- State: when applied to different states of the United States shall be construed to extend to and include the District of Columbia and the several territories organized by Congress. See Nebraska Statutes 49-801
(1) Any registration for which the Secretary of State receives a voluntary request for cancellation from the registrant or the assignee of record;
(2) All registrations granted under the Name Protection Act upon completion of the term of ten years from the date of registration;
(3) Any registration concerning which a court of competent jurisdiction finds:
(a) That the registration was granted improperly; or
(b) That the registration was obtained fraudulently; or
(4) Any registration which a court of competent jurisdiction orders canceled on any ground.
- Laws 1986, LB 1025, § 6.