The state boiler inspector shall investigate and report to the State Fire Marshal the cause of any boiler explosion that may occur in the state, the loss of life, the injuries sustained, the estimated loss of property, if any, and such other data as may be of benefit in preventing other similar explosions.
- Laws 1943, c. 112, § 4(2), p. 394;
- R.S.1943, § 48-708;
- R.S.1943, (1984), § 48-708;
- Laws 1987, LB 462, § 10;
- R.S.1943, (2010), § 48-728;
- Laws 2019, LB301, § 10.
- Operative Date: July 1, 2019
Terms Used In Nebraska Statutes 81-5,174
- State: when applied to different states of the United States shall be construed to extend to and include the District of Columbia and the several territories organized by Congress. See Nebraska Statutes 49-801