|§ 200.405||Administration of drug to aid commission of felony: Penalty|
|§ 200.408||Administration of controlled substance to aid commission of crime of violence: Penalty; definitions|
Terms Used In Nevada Revised Statutes > Chapter 200 > Administration of Drug to Aid Commission of Crime
- Affidavit: A written statement of facts confirmed by the oath of the party making it, before a notary or officer having authority to administer oaths.
- controlled substance: means a drug, immediate precursor or other substance which is listed in schedule I, II, III, IV or V for control by the State Board of Pharmacy pursuant to NRS 453. See Nevada Revised Statutes 0.031
- Department: means the Department of Motor Vehicles. See Nevada Revised Statutes 481.015
- Felony: A crime carrying a penalty of more than a year in prison.
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- person: means a natural person, any form of business or social organization and any other nongovernmental legal entity including, but not limited to, a corporation, partnership, association, trust or unincorporated organization. See Nevada Revised Statutes 0.039