|General Provisions||455C.010 – 455C.080|
|Permits; Regulations; Certificates||455C.100 – 455C.160|
Terms Used In Nevada Revised Statutes > Chapter 455C - Boilers, Elevators and Pressure Vessels
- Complaint: A written statement by the plaintiff stating the wrongs allegedly committed by the defendant.
- county: includes Carson City. See Nevada Revised Statutes 0.033
- Defendant: In a civil suit, the person complained against; in a criminal case, the person accused of the crime.
- person: means a natural person, any form of business or social organization and any other nongovernmental legal entity including, but not limited to, a corporation, partnership, association, trust or unincorporated organization. See Nevada Revised Statutes 0.039
- Right of survivorship: The ownership rights that result in the acquisition of title to property by reason of having survived other co-owners.
- Subpoena: A command to a witness to appear and give testimony.
- Summons: Another word for subpoena used by the criminal justice system.
- Trustee: A person or institution holding and administering property in trust.