|Permits; Regulations; Certificates||455C.100 – 455C.160|
Terms Used In Nevada Revised Statutes > Chapter 455C
- charter school: means a public school that is formed pursuant to the provisions of chapter 388A of NRS and an achievement charter school formed pursuant to the provisions of chapter 388B of NRS. See Nevada Revised Statutes 104.4103
- Department: means the Department of Education. See Nevada Revised Statutes 385.007
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- person: means a natural person, any form of business or social organization and any other nongovernmental legal entity including, but not limited to, a corporation, partnership, association, trust or unincorporated organization. See Nevada Revised Statutes 104.4111
- State Board: means the State Board of Education. See Nevada Revised Statutes 385.007
- Subpoena: A command to a witness to appear and give testimony.