|General Provisions||603A.010 – 603A.040|
|Regulation of Business Practices||603A.200 – 603A.220|
|Remedies and Penalties||603A.270 – 603A.290|
Terms Used In Nevada Revised Statutes > Chapter 603A > Security of Information Maintained by Data Collectors and Other Businesses
- Commission: means the Nevada Indian Commission. See Nevada Revised Statutes 233A.010
- Damages: Money paid by defendants to successful plaintiffs in civil cases to compensate the plaintiffs for their injuries.
- Discovery: Lawyers' examination, before trial, of facts and documents in possession of the opponents to help the lawyers prepare for trial.
- Museum: means the Stewart Indian School Cultural Center and Museum established pursuant to NRS 233A. See Nevada Revised Statutes 233A.010
- person: means a natural person, any form of business or social organization and any other nongovernmental legal entity including, but not limited to, a corporation, partnership, association, trust or unincorporated organization. See Nevada Revised Statutes 0.039