|General Provisions||641B.020 – 641B.040|
|Board of Examiners for Social Workers||641B.100 – 641B.180|
|Licenses||641B.200 – 641B.300|
|Disciplinary and Other Actions||641B.400 – 641B.450|
|Appeals||641B.460 – 641B.530|
Terms Used In Nevada Revised Statutes > Chapter 641B - Social Workers
- Board: means the Board of Examiners for Social Workers. See Nevada Revised Statutes 641B.030
- Complaint: A written statement by the plaintiff stating the wrongs allegedly committed by the defendant.
- controlled substance: means a drug, immediate precursor or other substance which is listed in schedule I, II, III, IV or V for control by the State Board of Pharmacy pursuant to NRS 453. See Nevada Revised Statutes 0.031
- Defendant: In a civil suit, the person complained against; in a criminal case, the person accused of the crime.
- Injunction: An order of the court prohibiting (or compelling) the performance of a specific act to prevent irreparable damage or injury.
- person: means a natural person, any form of business or social organization and any other nongovernmental legal entity including, but not limited to, a corporation, partnership, association, trust or unincorporated organization. See Nevada Revised Statutes 0.039
- Plea: In a criminal case, the defendant's statement pleading "guilty" or "not guilty" in answer to the charges, a declaration made in open court.
- Social work: means the application of methods, principles and techniques of case work, group work, community organization, administration, planning, consultation and research to assist persons, groups or communities to enhance or restore their ability to function physically, socially and economically. See Nevada Revised Statutes 641B.030
- Subpoena: A command to a witness to appear and give testimony.
- Testify: Answer questions in court.