|506:1||Sale of Land|
|506:2||Special Promises, Etc|
|506:2-a||Actions Against Persons Discharged as Bankrupt|
|506:3||Assignment of Wages|
|506:4||Record of Assignments|
Terms Used In New Hampshire Revised Statutes > Chapter 506
- Answer: The formal written statement by a defendant responding to a civil complaint and setting forth the grounds for defense.
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Damages: Money paid by defendants to successful plaintiffs in civil cases to compensate the plaintiffs for their injuries.
- Executor: A male person named in a will to carry out the decedent
- person: may extend and be applied to bodies corporate and politic as well as to individuals. See New Hampshire Revised Statutes 21:9
- state: when applied to different parts of the United States, may extend to and include the District of Columbia and the several territories, so called; and the words "United States" shall include said district and territories. See New Hampshire Revised Statutes 21:4
- United States: shall include said district and territories. See New Hampshire Revised Statutes 21:4