|569:1||Assignments to be Recorded, etc|
|569:2||Not Valid as Against Unpaid Taxes|
Terms Used In New Hampshire Revised Statutes > Chapter 569
- Common law: The legal system that originated in England and is now in use in the United States. It is based on judicial decisions rather than legislative action.
- Fiduciary: A trustee, executor, or administrator.
- Personal property: All property that is not real property.
- state: when applied to different parts of the United States, may extend to and include the District of Columbia and the several territories, so called; and the words "United States" shall include said district and territories. See New Hampshire Revised Statutes 21:4
- Trustee: A person or institution holding and administering property in trust.