|604-B:1||Declaration of Purpose|
|604-B:2||Representation of Indigent Defendants|
|604-B:3||Limitation of Representation|
|604-B:6||Allocation of Cases|
|604-B:8||Alternate Public Defender Program|
Terms Used In New Hampshire Revised Statutes > Chapter 604-B - Public Defender Program
- Appellate: About appeals; an appellate court has the power to review the judgement of another lower court or tribunal.
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Defendant: In a civil suit, the person complained against; in a criminal case, the person accused of the crime.
- governor and council: shall mean the governor with the advice and consent of the council. See New Hampshire Revised Statutes 21:31-a
- person: may extend and be applied to bodies corporate and politic as well as to individuals. See New Hampshire Revised Statutes 21:9
- Public defender: Represent defendants who can't afford an attorney in criminal matters.
- state: when applied to different parts of the United States, may extend to and include the District of Columbia and the several territories, so called; and the words "United States" shall include said district and territories. See New Hampshire Revised Statutes 21:4
- United States: shall include said district and territories. See New Hampshire Revised Statutes 21:4